Promote Upcoming Content with Video Soundbites
How to Promote Upcoming Content with Soundbites
There are a number of ways to ensure you are maximizing the reach of your sales and marketing content. One of the easiest and most effective ways is to promote upcoming content with a short video soundbite. One experiment from HubSpot revealed that video received 20% more clicks than image-only content. For instance, instead of posting a PDF of your firm’s latest case study, prompt the report with a 60-second soundbite from the author with an executive summary.
- Content ready for distribution
- Relevant subject matter expert
- A quiet area with strong lighting
- Review your pending piece of content with a general idea of the concise message you want to convey
- From your desktop camera or mobile phone, ensure that you have adequate lighting ideally facing a window and camera at eye level
- Log into MarketScale and record!
- Our editors will add branded lower thirds with your title and video subject within 24 hours.