Join our team!
Become a MarketScale Senior Digital Media Strategist.
About the job
MarketScale is looking to add a member to our successful Client Services department to guide and advise our clients through digital marketing transformation. Travel, host and direct videos, podcasts, original content and online learning. The successful candidate will lead a portfolio of accounts, which will demand interaction with executives and thought leaders in top brands like Verizon, Intel, Nokia, Bose and Jabra.
As a liaison between multiple departments within MarketScale, the successful candidate will have a strong communication skill set that includes an ability to write and work with creative content including video productions. The role combines project management of internal and client-facing assignments.
Creative Strategist enjoy the opportunity to take significant steps forward in leadership, and income growth and commission on every single revenue item that they achieve.
Build a career in film. Build a career in production. Build a career in business.
- Consulting the client on communication strategy
- Ideation, communication, implementation of strategy, and delivering content
- Manage projects across content development teams (writers, video editors, graphic designers, and web designers) to create marketing material for clients
- Coordinating client strategy with company leadership
- Serve as a platform expert on MarketScale’s software solution, MarketScale Studio
- 3+ years of Creative, Strategist or Account Management experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Sound organizational and problem-solving skills with ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Strong negotiation skills
- Exceptional business acumen and customer focused disposition
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and use good judgment in resolving complex issues
"I’ve been able to be true to myself at my job, which has given me a wonderful purpose."
"Since day one, MarketScale has been a place for me to feel comfortable being myself, expressing my ideas, innovating, and presenting my vision to impact the business. Through design and creativity, I can influence what we do as a company and where we are going in the future."
MarketScale is a media company. Therefore, operates on premise at our facility in Bank of America Plaza in Downtown Dallas, with clients visiting daily, on-premise video and podcast studios, and travels frequently to industry events, video productions and more. As a result, this is an in-office, on-the-move job opportunity, in person, and not a work from home position.
The Senior Digital Media Strategist position is a full-time role, with competitive salary, commission, comprehensive medical benefits, 401k and onsite fitness membership.
If you meet the requirements and have a passion for working in exciting industries ranging from IoT and Architecture to Sports, Entertainment and Professional AV, this job could be for you – apply now!
Get to know our MarketScale Community. Follow our MarketScale Community Instagram @marketscalecommunity where we document our culture and the fun day to day activities around the office.
𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙩𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙨𝙠 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙮𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙙𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙮𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙧 𝙟𝙤𝙗 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣. 𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙩𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙚, 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙩𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙩𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙡𝙨, 𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙩𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙚.𝙘𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙢. 𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖 𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚. 𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙖 𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙩𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙟𝙤𝙗 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧, 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙩𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙟𝙤𝙗 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧.