Join our team!
Become a MarketScale Production Manager.
About the job
MarketScale, the platform for B2B community engagement, is looking for a dedicated Production Manager to guide our clients through our creative production process.
Located in Downtown Dallas, MarketScale has a high-energy culture that values continuous learning and relishes employee success. We are a community built around excellence, empowerment and the creative transmission of information and ideas.
Bring your creative vision to a portfolio of accounts, which will demand interaction with executives and thought leaders in multiple industries. This role is an opportunity to join a team that collaborates with Fortune 500 companies including Microsoft, Google, Samsung and Hewlett-Packard.
As a liaison between multiple departments within MarketScale, the successful candidate will have a strong communication skill set that includes an ability to write and work with video. MarketScale serves B2B companies, developing marketing content, training content and delivering media services that educate, inform and inspire professionals across all B2B industries.
• Consulting the client on marketing strategy and analytics
• Communicating on implementation of strategy, delivering content, and providing analytic feedback
• Working with different content development teams (writers, video editors, graphic designers, and web designers) to create marketing material for clients
• Coordinating client strategy with the Senior Director, Client Services
• Utilizing the data and analytics team to get the most pertinent information and resources to clients.
• Meet or exceed client renewal targets
• 3+ years of Analyst, Strategist or Account Management experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• Exceptional Verbal and Written Communication Skills
• Sound organizational and problem-solving skills with ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
• Strong negotiation skills
• Exceptional business acumen and customer focused disposition
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and use good judgment in resolving complex issues
"I’ve been able to be true to myself at my job, which has given me a wonderful purpose."
"Since day one, MarketScale has been a place for me to feel comfortable being myself, expressing my ideas, innovating, and presenting my vision to impact the business. Through design and creativity, I can influence what we do as a company and where we are going in the future."
"As a creative, it's always important to stay up to date and learn new skills because the industry, tech, and best practices are always evolving, which is why I'm so glad MarketScale empowers me to continue growing my skill set and crave knowledge."
The Production Manager is a full-time role, with competitive salary and commission. MarketScale has full employee medical benefits, 401K with matching, paid time off (PTO) and additional benefits upon one year of employment such as the MarketScale Adventure Program (MAP) enabling a full week of subsidized travel in addition to PTO, regular teambuilding and networking events. MarketScale is ranked #2340 on the Inc. 5000 and #67 among the Fastest Growing Private Companies in Texas.
The ideal candidate will be able to create detailed strategic concepts and ideas that help achieve our client’s marketing goals, guide them through the pre-production process, and ensure our productions are the best they can be. If you are looking for a transformative opportunity, consider applying today.