Join our team!
Become a MarketScale Operations Manager.
Full-time · Mid-Senior level
About the job
MarketScale, the platform for B2B community engagement, is a hiring an Operations Manager to join our Information Services department. Located in Downtown Dallas, MarketScale has a high-energy culture that values continuous learning and relishes employee success. We are a community built around excellence, empowerment and the creative transmission of information and ideas.
An Operations Manager is the end-to-end expert on MarketScale’s product and technology suite. They are responsible for managing and administrating MarketScale SaaS suite, driving technical integrations, provide excellent client support for ad hoc queries and troubleshooting of issues as they arise. This will be a diverse role with fluid responsibilities in a highly dynamic environment.
- Contribute to the development, testing, and continuous improvement of MarketScale’s suite of platforms and tools
- Initial point of contact for issues related to our in-house software development.
- Troubleshoot and escalate product issues when they arise, championing through to completion
- Manage communications to and from our development resources to ensure appropriate prioritization and task management
- Drive continuously improving educational and onboarding sessions, in partnership with our Account Management team, for new platform users/clients
- Provide timely updates and information to clients on platform issues and maintenance windows
- Track and manage expenses of SaaS platforms to mitigate risk of unexpected costs
- Lead conversations with clients to gain a deep understanding of requirements and expectations as it relates to MarketScale’s products and systems, supporting the development lifecycle to ensure a successful implementation and deployment
- Work alongside our Analytics Team to analyze platform usage and performance, using these insights to report on and improve product performance
- Minimum four-year university degree
- 3+ years of professional experience in SaaS, product training and development, or related fields
- Demonstrated excellence in collecting feedback on product/software to drive improvements
- Familiarity with SaaS dynamics, expectations and frameworks
- Curiosity and the I-wonder-what-this-button-does mentality around understanding product technology
- In-person coordination and communication with the larger MarketScale team in our office in downtown Dallas
- Experience with Salesforce products like Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, etc.
- Familiarity with G2 Track or similar SaaS cost-tracking applications
- Experience with user manual generation and creation of training documentation and media
"I’ve been able to be true to myself at my job, which has given me a wonderful purpose."
"Since day one, MarketScale has been a place for me to feel comfortable being myself, expressing my ideas, innovating, and presenting my vision to impact the business. Through design and creativity, I can influence what we do as a company and where we are going in the future."
"As a creative, it's always important to stay up to date and learn new skills because the industry, tech, and best practices are always evolving, which is why I'm so glad MarketScale empowers me to continue growing my skill set and crave knowledge."
MarketScale is based in Downtown Dallas, Texas at Bank of America Plaza. Full employee medical benefits, 401K with matching, paid time off (PTO) and additional benefits upon one year of employment such as the MarketScale Adventure Program (MAP) enabling a full week of subsidized travel in addition to PTO, monthly reloaded rewards card and regular team building and networking events. MarketScale is ranked #2340 on the Inc. 5000 and #67 among the Fastest Growing Private Companies in Texas.
If you are looking for a transformative platform operations opportunity and you are looking to offer a wealth of innovation, collaboration and technical experience, consider applying today.