Join our team!
Become a MarketScale Operations Manager, Talent and Partnerships.
About the job
Are you looking for a Dallas based Inc. 5000 and Dallas 100 fast growing company to lead network and partnership management? Do you have a passion to create a world class network of skilled and creative individuals to produce best-in-class content in the B2B space?
MarketScale, the platform for B2B engagement, is a hiring a Operations Manager, Talent and Partnerships to oversee our network of freelance video editors, graphic designers, writers, and podcasters through recruiting, onboarding, and operational excellence to ensure completion of projects from inception to publication.
The ideal candidate must have a strong aptitude for organization, management and quality control while being able to bring fresh, new ideas to an ever-evolving department. Embracing people, process and technology as building principles, this role will be responsible for creating a flexible, skilled, and engaged external workforce for the MarketScale ecosystem.
MarketScale has a high-energy culture that values continuous learning and relishes employee success. We are a community built around excellence, empowerment, and the creative transmission of information and ideas. We’re relentless in our pursuit of knowledge and need curious people who are unapologetically themselves to join our team.
Enjoy competitive salary and benefits including full employee medical, 401K + matching, paid time off (PTO) and additional benefits upon one year of employment such as the MarketScale Adventure Program (MAP) enabling a full week of subsidized travel in addition to PTO, monthly reloaded rewards card and regular team building and networking events, while working downtown at the Bank of America Plaza on the 53rd floor.
MarketScale has a startup spirit, in an established yet fast-growing company with six years of success in B2B marketing and media, and a blue-chip client roster.
- Develop long term vision and “how to get there”
- Recruit and onboard editors, writers, graphic designers, and other creative roles into the network
- Create and deploy engaging and inspiring network management initiatives
- Manage the MarketScale job/task board for the network – create and assign jobs to the network
- Prioritize risk mitigation, network expansion, and building best-in-class content
- Interact with everyone from customers to colleagues and your peers to determine future needs operational processes
- Demonstrate internal/external leadership and communication and thought leadership
- 3+ years of experience in vendor, partner, and people management
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, PMP Certification preferred
- Strong business acumen and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience using MS Office Suite, CRM software (SalesForce preferred), and Project Management software (Asana or equivalent)
"I’ve been able to be true to myself at my job, which has given me a wonderful purpose."
"Since day one, MarketScale has been a place for me to feel comfortable being myself, expressing my ideas, innovating, and presenting my vision to impact the business. Through design and creativity, I can influence what we do as a company and where we are going in the future."
The Operations Manager, Talent and Partnerships position is a full-time role, with competitive salary, commission, comprehensive medical benefits, 401k and onsite fitness membership.
If you meet the requirements and have a passion for working in exciting industries ranging from IoT and Architecture to Sports, Entertainment and Professional AV, this job could be for you – apply now!
Get to know our MarketScale Community. Follow our MarketScale Community Instagram @marketscalecommunity where we document our culture and the fun day to day activities around the office.
𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙩𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙨𝙠 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙮𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙙𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙮𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙧 𝙟𝙤𝙗 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣. 𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙩𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙚, 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙩𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙩𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙡𝙨, 𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙩𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙚.𝙘𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙢. 𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖 𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚. 𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙖 𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙩𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙟𝙤𝙗 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧, 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙩𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙟𝙤𝙗 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧.