Automation Industry Roundtable: Evolution and the Future of Work
Automation is transforming business around the globe. From upskilling workforces and increasing productivity to accelerating progress in AI and contributing to economic growth – what does automation mean for the future of work? How can manufacturers leading the way respond to critics?
Join live on Monday, January 25th at 2pm ET/1pm CT for the Automation Industry Roundtable and hear from experts around the world on automation, its evolution, and the future of work. Register here to join live.
The discussion will cover:
- How automation is driving competition globally
- Robotics: Dull, dirty and dangerous
- Upskilling and the future of work
- Ben Taylor – Chief AI Evangelist, DataRobot
- Derek DeGeest – President, DeGeest Corporation and LestaUSA
- Emanuele Mazza – Co-Founder, Lesta SRL